EURO LIDER is the Polish association working in the fields of workshops, lifelong learning, skills development and career counselling. The association cooperates with numerous experts from various areas of its activity. It works with psychologists, psychosocial competence trainers, vocational counselors, vocational skills trainers, job agents, business mediators and mentors, and employers. It works with psychologists, psychosocial competence trainers, vocational counselors, vocational skills trainers, job brokers, business mediators and mentors, and employers. The Euro Lider Association works for various social and age groups, including the unemployed, people at risk of social exclusion and the excluded, people with disabilities (including mental disability), school and university youth.
The association has the following goals:
- Development of human resources
- Promotion of lifelong learning and retraining
- Preventing unemployment and social exclusion, through career counseling, personal counseling and recruitment.
- Promotion of regional development as well as interregional and international cooperation.
- Supporting European integration in socio-economic conditions, as well as initiating activities for the development of civil society and establishing international labor relations.
- Promotion of equality between women and men
- Promoting entrepreneurship and innovative forms of development
- Promoting new communication methods, including e-learning and social media.
- Promoting the integration of people with disabilities into society.
The association accomplishes its goals through:
- Workshops and training
- Organization of various events such as meetings, seminars and conferences.
- Business consulting in the scope of obtaining EU funds, human resources, legal and professional issues
- Implementation of allocated tender projects.
- Development and promotion of innovation in the field of social, economic and cultural development.
- Cooperation with public authorities, non-governmental organizations, employers, the media.
- Work as a recruitment agency.
- International Erasmus+ projects.