Proiectul Our Digital Future
The Our Digital Future project is funded by the ERASMUS+ KA226 program of the European Union and submitted with the project number: 2020-1-PL01-KA226-VET-095406.
The ODF project contributes to the pledge of the EU Digital Skills and Jobs Coalition, as the intellectual outputs that will be created within the project are designed to promote the acquisition of digital skills amongst Europeans. The project aims to raise awareness concerning the future digital jobs. Moreover, it is designed to boost the interest and capacity of career advisors to promote this type of jobs, in order to address the digital skills gap. Additionally, it sets to influence the educational systems to develop future talents that match the needs of employers and of the emerging digital economy.
The partners committed to the ODF cause are STOWARZYSZENIE “EURO LIDER” from Poland as a coordinator, INSTALOFI LEVANTE SL (FYG Consultores) from Spain, The Center for Education And Innovation (InnovED) from Greece, UNIDEMI – NOVA University of Lisbon from Portugal and ASSIST Software from Romania.
The project will develop the three core Intellectual Outputs listed below:
- IO1 consists of 32 Visual Infographics created in relation to the digital, emerging roles across Europe within eight sectors. This sectors are: alternative energy consultancy, 3D printing, food technology, robotics, cyber security, virtual reality design, blockchain technologies and artificial intelligence development.
- IO2 will provide 16 video-based compelling interviews covering the new job opportunities related to the eight fields the project sets to explore. These interviews will be accompanied by lesson plans empowering VET career advisors to influence the career choices of young people.
- IO3 sets to create a digital platform and mobile app showcasing the content created in IO1 and IO2: the visual infographics allowing VET career advisors to access key trends, skill requirements and job profiles and the interviews, accompanied by the mentioned lesson plans
- Contributing to the initial and continuous professional development of VET career advisors;
- Supporting the uptake of digital practices for the teaching by supplying VET career advisors with a set of resources on a digital platform and an app;
- Creating an opportunity for VET career advisors to exchange innovative practices
- Raising awareness among other VET stakeholders and decision-makers about the future emerging jobs and the importance of relevant career advice.
Principalele grupuri țintă ale proiectului ODF sunt:
- VET career advisors providing individual or group career advising sessions.
- Experts (scientists, policymakers, start-ups, businesses) currently specializing in the emerging, digital jobs within blockchain technologies, alternative energy consultancy, 3D printing, food technology, robotics, cybersecurity, virtual reality design, and artificial intelligence development.